Thursday, August 14, 2008

A light at the end of the tunnel

It begins. I went to my first meet-and-greet counseling appointment yesterday. I have one more today and one next week at which point I will elect one lucky lady to figure me out.

I must say that even a small 30 minutes of nothing more than an introduction has lifted a small weight off my heavy shoulders. There is a light at the end of my very long dark tunnel and I can begin to see that some day: hope. Even the reassurance that my little monsters are not as little as I tend to categorize them as and that they are not perhaps one ominous bubble of my being wrong or unwanted spilling over into every area of my little life. I'm curious to find out what is really going on in this pea-brain of mine.

In other news: today is the last day in my life of being 25. I'm climbing over the hump tomorrow and on my way to 30! Also, I have begun a new blog here: http://devonpamela.blogspot.com/ because I keep wanting to write things in this blog that are not meant for the this blog.

1 comment:

candacemorris said...

:) - and I am happy to hear of some relief.

Happy Bday tomorrow!